Terms of Service
Changes to these Terms of Service
Feature and Functionality Provided by Third Parties
Use of Website
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other information as part of our secure account registration, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge and agree that your account is personal to you and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs through your account. If any unauthorized access to or use of your username and password or any other breach of security occurs, you must notify us immediately. We have the right to disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us and refuse service to you at any time at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Condition.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents
All trademarks and logos displayed on the Website, are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company, its affiliates, licencors, content providers or other third parties. All of these trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. All products displayed on our Website are protected by copyright and/or patents owned by the Company and other third parties.
You agree not to use the Website:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or countries).
• To transmit, or procure the sending or, any advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
• To harvest or collect information about other users of the Website
• To engage in any conduct that may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability. Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
• To make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices, or images. Use any robot, spider or automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website or any server, computer or databases connected to the Website.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website
Information on our Site
We make every effort to ensure that our online catalog is an accurate and complete as possible. Some pieces may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs and size may vary slightly.
Ordering Product Online
You warrant to us that all information which you are required to provide when ordering Product online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order.
When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payments does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will be only confirmed when it is verified by us.
All payments for Products and delivery must be made before Products are delivered.
Any error is any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding to us